Keeping students safe is a priority for all school districts. Each district is required to fingerprint all employees or contractors that may be in contact with students. We want to make this process as easy as possible for you and your busy schedule.
Please call the ROE 4 Main Office at 815.636.3060 to schedule an appointment with one of our fingerprint technicians.
IMPORTANT: We ONLY do LiveScan digital fingerprinting, no fingerprint cards.
- Fingerprinting is performed by appointment only on a Livescan system and requires approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Fingerprint results are typically processed in one week, but in rare cases can take as long as eight weeks.
- Cost varies and is [non-refundable], payable at the time of the appointment.
- Cash/Check/Money Order and Credit/Debit Cards are accepted forms of payment. Please note, there is a small service charge with use of debit or credit card.
- Must bring:
- Current/valid driver’s license or government-issued state identification in order to be fingerprinted.
- A completed Release of Information For Criminal History Record Check form.
We provide fingerprinting for local schools, healthcare facilities, IL Concealed Carry, Loves Park liquor licenses, and IL Gaming.